The ARIX robot is designed to navigate a variety of obstacles in petrochemical facilities.
We came from the oil & gas industry ourselves, inspired by our time working in refineries.
Our priority is listening to the end-user to make your jobs easier.
ARIX is a team of creative and innovative engineers seeking to make a difference in this world and while creating some awesome technology in the process. We are always eager to meet talented future teammates.
If you are a team player who loves making things and is deeply interested in robotics and/or data analytics, we'd love to meet you. We love people who make decisions based on a strong foundation of theoretical knowledge but are comfortable shooting for the stars. We love effective communicators that are good at listening to others, but also enjoy challenging them as well. We love those who enjoy getting your hands dirty ("scrappy" is a good trait), are comfortable in a dynamic work environment, and have fun solving problems that seem impossibly hard. And most importantly, we love those who are excited about joining us in our ambitious but deeply fulfilling venture.
Below are our current openings. However, if you have something to offer that isn't listed and want to help improve the safety of this industry with us, we love self-starters and want to chat. Send us a message!
Firmware / Embedded Systems Engineer
If you're interested in leading the electronics design of a robot, we're interested in you! This role is for someone who wants to have a hands-on impact immediately but is interested in developing into a technical leadership role quickly as well. You'd have significant ownership over the electronic design of the robot going forward, both from a design as well as a strategy perspective.
We require the following qualifications:
• Curiosity, resilience, drive, and creativity
• Some experience in robotics and/or control systems/embedded systems
We encourage the following qualifications:
• BS degree or higher in electrical engineering or related field
• Experience in digital and analog circuit design and PCB design
• Hands-on experience in fast-paced product prototyping, testing, and debugging
• Experience in power electronics and common communications protocols
• Experience in path planning
• Experience in wireless systems
• Experience in supporting electronics manufacturing
We can offer:
• Salary, benefits, and equity in a growing company
• A fun and exciting work environment where you can have a direct & immediate impact
Contact us or send us feedback
Email us at email@example.com
We're proudly based in Texas and Louisiana.
Our main engineering office is in Houston, Texas.